Reading, and writing, and books (ft. drinking & eating)

These three types: reading, writing, and a book, are a good interplay between verbs, actions and nouns which help in my learning with Italian.

Like music, I like to think that I can learn "the formula" and memorize all the techniques as they arrive, but I think language won't be that simple when I have zero context on the builders of the language.

So, I believe it's better to learn the combinations and see how they interplay. 

Io scrivo OR Scrivo, I write
(Io) Scrivo un libro, I write a book
Tu scrivi, You write

Noi leggiamo un libro, We read a book
Leggi, read
Lui legge
, He reads
Lei legge
, She reads
La donna legge al ragazzo, The woman reads to the boy

Noi beviamo, We drink
Tu bevi l' acqua, You drink the water
Lei beve l'acqua, She drinks the water
Lui beve l'acqua, He drinks the water
Io bevo, I drink

La ragazza mangia il pane, The girl eats (the) bread (?)
La donna mangia lo zucchero, The woman eats sugar
Tu mangi, You eat
Io mangio
, I eat the bread
Voi mangiate, You all eat
Loro mangiano cioccolato, They eat chocolate
Le donne mangiano il pane, The women eat the bread


Comments

Popular posts from this blog